Frequently Asked Questions
How do class reservations work?
What is the REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY at Creative Escapes Studio?
Open to the Public Classes ONLY:
- If a guest needs to cancel or reschedule a reservation, they must do so a minimum of 24 hours in advance in order to get your money refunded. Refunds will not be given for less than 24 hour notice, instead a store credit will be issued (a Gift Certificate that NEVER expires).
- If after you have completed your painting and are completely unsatisfied with your experience at Creative Escapes Studio, we will refund your money or issue a store credit (a Gift Certificates that NEVER expire). (***Excludes Private Event Parties)
- For Private Event Parties: If you need to cancel or reschedule your private party event, kindly do so at a minimum of 5 days in advance in order to get your money refunded.
- “No shows” & cancellations at door will not be refunded.
- Creative Escapes Studio reserves the right to cancel classes for unforeseen circumstances.
Why does the art change for some classes on the calendar?
If you notice a class that the art has changed, this means that we did not have enough people enrolled in the class to make the class. This does not happen often, but we do want to make sure that we offer as many different classes as possible to meet everyone’s likings!
Do we offer kid classes and kid parties?
Check back soon on our Private Party page for information on planning your perfect paint party!
"I don't have enough for a private party but want to come paint."
We offer classes 10-20 times a week that are open to the public. You can come by yourself or invite all of your friends!
What do I do in case of bad weather the day of my painting?
We will contact you if the class cancels due to weather. You can also check our website and Facebook. We will issue a gift certificate (that never expires) and invite to come back to paint again!
How many rooms are at Creative Escapes Studio?
Our studio has 3 rooms. Each room has a maximum number that it can hold. Our large room- can hold up to 60 people, our medium room- can hold up to 20 people and our small (VIP) room- can hold up to 18 people. We have a room to suit everyone’s needs!!!
Are Gift Certificates redeemable for cash?
No, Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash. A GC never expires and is redeemable at Creative Escapes Studio.
Can I request a specific artist to teach a class?
Yes, you can request a specific artist to teach your private party. We will do our best to make it happen…it will depend on the artist(s) availability.
Private Party Requirements
Here at Creative Escapes Studio, we love to host private parties! Corporate events, bachelorette parties, bridal showers, birthday parties, holiday celebrations, kids’ parties, and more! To book your private party, just call the studio at 770- 688-0241 or fill out the request form below to request a party time. We require a minimum of 15 painters on Friday evenings and all day Saturday (minimum of 10 for all other times), and we can accommodate up to 60 guests! We can also host larger parties, if needed – just let us know! Private parties must be booked at least two weeks ahead of time, paid in full. You can also request your favorite artist, and we will do our best to make sure that they work your event. Contact us today for group discounts!
What does Open Studio mean? How does it work???
You choose ANY painting in our studio that you want to paint! You will be working more on your own than a typical class but we will have wandering artists to help. You will have 3 hours to complete your painting. The costs is $50 per person. *If you already know what you want to paint, contact us and tell us the title of the painting. *If you do NOT know what you want to paint, check out our gallery , browse and pick your painting.